Alexis
Would I be crazy if I said I wanted to run a marathon...or more truthfully finish, even if I'm crawling, a marathon?

I don't enjoy running. I have often said you should really only run if someone is chasing you. I still believe that.

But I have this strange desire to do something really big, and really outside of myself. Something I would need to train for and endure.

I have felt this for a while, but tonight it was an object lesson during bible study...and again the spark.

A quick google just revealed a marathon in a nearby city, the day before Eden's birthday...

Hmmmm?
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think you should do it! I'll be there giving you little cups of water along the way lol.


  2. Cassi Says:

    I was feeling the same thing last night... but I'm over it now...

    Go for it!!!


  3. Unknown Says:

    i've always wanted to run a marathon too... but i'm afraid i'd die.


  4. staceelianna Says:

    i would totally do it with you... if you wanted company that is. =] haha.

    and if not... i would stand by hattie. =P


  5. Terri Says:

    I'm with Cassie!!!! =)


  6. Nicky Stade Says:

    Okay, Cassi's comment made me chuckle outloud! But seriously, I agree with everyone else--you should TOTALLY DO IT!! I will put signs on the mailboxes for you. =)