Alexis
It's 11:30 and I'm sitting with my friend, Stephanie... in her office...blogging.

I'm sure my husband will laugh if he ever reads this post, already not a fan of the Blog-a-Day concept. He thinks the idea of a challenge to write everyday is wonderful, but just doesn't get why every random thing written each day should be published.

I tried to explain that it's not so much that it should be published but a challenge to see if it would be published... This just garnered one of his looks. Special looks he reserves only for me and involve ideas reminiscent of Lucy and Ethel hi-jinks.

In a way, it makes me smile a little more each day that I continue with the challenge. It's like I reaffirm the message God has been speaking to my heart with every typo. It's just another step on the path of living like me, because really...it doesn't make sense. It's so ridiculous and arbitrary.

Really, the idea that I am taking time out of my all to precious girlfriend hang out time to blog...who does that?

It feel amazing. It feels like taking of training wheels and finally embracing the fact that I can do it.
4 Responses
  1. Terri Says:

    You can do it you can do it I KNOW you can! (simple cheer) =)


  2. Nicky Stade Says:

    Hey, if anyone gets it, it would be me? Do you not remember K-Mart?? In the middle of such an important ministry planning weekend, I still had to do it...LOL I hope you had fun at Stephanie's! =)


  3. I totally think it is amazing that you are doing the blog a day thing!

    I love to read your blogs, even when they are about what doesn't seem important, they can be.


  4. Unknown Says:

    This Blog are best everybody wants to read this blog.you can do anything.