Alexis
All my life I have wanted to have some guest speaker at church, look at me and say "God wants me to tell you ____________." All my life.

I know it's silly, but I always was awed that God would do that, that He would take that split second to connect with one of His children in such a powerful and personal way.

When I was pregnant with Eden I would often pray that God would send me confirmation of her impending healing in that way. That someone would come up to me and say "God showed me an image of your baby and she was healed!" Of course that never happened because that wasn't God's plan.

Still, I always wanted that person God got all showy with to be me.

As I grew older the desired to be *used* in that way grew as well. I still pray "God, use me. I want to show someone how much you love them." And, He is pretty faithful in that one. I love to tell people how very much Jesus loves them. It is probably my most favorite thing in the whole world.

One of them.

Another came tonight...when God did just what I always asked...and spoke to me...through someone else's vision...He picked Me. To remind me of how much He loves me. To remind me that He's heard me. To remind me that I'm not crazy. Just a little note of encouragement to wait on His timing but that His timing is as faithful as the seasons. That where snow falls, it also melts and gives birth to new life.

I am so incredibly blessed...today I am blessed because I am seen by The One Who Matters Most.

So blessed.

And my Joy Dare:
Day 3:
Three lines you overheard that were graces:

Ok, I'm just going to admit that I don't entirely *get* this one, but that's not going to stop me. Here are three nuggets of truth I heard tonight...
1. God is the author of life, it is so much easier if we let Him have the pen.
2. Matthew 24:13 "the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. "
3. Psalm 103:17 "But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children" There is nothing I want more for my babies. NOTHING.
0 Responses