Alexis
I was tagged by Maggie, and since we are layout twins, I'm gonna play...

The rules are that when you are tagged you have to share 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people...

I'm not sure I have seven interesting things I haven't shared...

1. I think I decided last night to start a new business and I'm super excited. I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit and with finances being so tight now seems like a really good time. Once I get things off the ground then I will share a lot more of it.

2. I have had my eyeballs removed from my head...twice. When I was little I was born cross-eyed and had surgery to correct it around age two. That made it worse and so I had a second surgery around age 5. That surgery went really well but when I am sleepy my mother and husband can see one eye drift a little.

3. I hate saying "I didn't finish college". Last night I was talking to one of my husband's colleges and his fiancee and I mentioned it and it just sounded so profane and made me feel small. It's not that I regret my choices about school but when you are talking to someone who just finished their MBA it's hard to quantify the value of making choices that are a little less mainstream. How do you say in a brief conversation that the pull to be a mother overshadowed any degree?

4. I use oil to wash my face. It's the only product I have ever loved and it makes my skin feel amazing. When I tell people about it they look at me with a mixture of confusion and curiosity. I can explain the logic of not creating a vicious oil overproduction cycle, but even when when people are curious they are often afraid to take the step.

5. One of my biggest...not regrets...but opportunity that I missed that I am sad about, is that I will never have a home birth. Being at home is the safest place for most women to birth, and I think if I had been home with my oldest son's birth I might never have needed the three cesareans I've had.

6. Up until a month ago I was super intimidated by the deli counter in the supermarket and since I didn't know how to use it I never did. Now I have figured out that it shouldn't be intimidating and it's saving me tons of time and money.

7. I was on several episodes of The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I was an extra for a while in 1994 and ended up on that show a lot. the pay was alright and it was pretty interesting but not a suitable way to make a living.

Yay...I did it... now to tag 7 people not tagged by Maggie?

Krista, Cassi, Rachel, Kevin, Candice, Brittany and Finding Normal...yay! I did it!
2 Responses
  1. Krista Says:

    Yours are SO interesting. How can I compete? ;)


  2. Miss Candice Says:

    Oh man.... I dont know if I can come up with 7 things... at least 7 things that I am willing to share! LOL!! JK

    I feel like I know you on a whole new level now. lol