Alexis
Here's my most favorite part about running outside...because the reality is, running on a treadmill is easier and climate controlled. Running outside is so much harder. There is wind, and cold, and hills...no fun!

But my favorite part. My most absolute favorite part about running outside, and specifically in my neighborhood, comes after the run. Sometimes I'll be driving somewhere and think "I ran this! All the way from there to here and beyond. All the way from that street I just turned on to where I am now. Up those hills."

That's the *best* part. I'm still not loving to run. I'm still fairly certain I might just collapse in a puddle of tears and sweat around mile marker 10 on the marathon route in March. Truth is, I'm quite terrified of the actual half-marathon.

But in my car, on the streets I run, I feel like maybe I'll make it.

Please consider joining me by donating to Team World Vision. This is not something I can do alone...you're support means the world to me!